Volume Application 90° Tweezer
Built For Precision.
Perfect for volume sets.
Commonly used for application.
• Built-in with a lash ruler
• Cleaning solution friendly
• Made from 5A Stainless Steel
The Highclass Lashes promise: we know how important it is to have the perfect set of tweezers as a Lash Artist, which is why we promise to help you find a pair of tweezers you absolutely love.
• Exchange your tweezers within 15 days of purchase
Estimated delivery time: 2-3 business days
Members: Free priority shipping on all orders over $50
Guests: Free standard shipping over $120
Orders processed Monday through Friday, excluding major holidays, within 1-2 business days.
Track Your Order
You will receive an email with tracking as soon as your package is shipped.
You can check the status of your order by:
• Going to your Order History in your account
• Using the Order Lookup in the Support Chat on the site in the bottom right corner (You can find your order number in your email)
We want you to love your Highclass Lashes products. But if you’re not completely satisfied, you are always welcome to return or exchange within 15 days for any unused or unopened products.
• Our support team can help you troubleshoot any performance issues with adhesives and liquids.
• Due to hygienic safety issues, adhesives and liquids cannot be returned.
We ask that you please contact support immediately within 72 hours of receipt for any defective products or quality concerns.
To start your return process, please click the Support Chat on the site or contact us at [email protected]
Having retention issues? We're here to help. Email or chat with us at any time.
Our support team can help you troubleshoot any performance issues with your adhesive, liquids, lashes and other Highclass Lashes products.
We ask that you please review the checklist below and if you need additional assistance, we can go through this list together to pinpoint the exact problem and quickly find the best solution.
1. Adhesive sticky, stringy, tacky or thickening
• Reason for issue: Adhesive dot or adhesive in bottle is ready for replacement, or expired adhesive.
• How to troubleshoot: Do not put too much in a glue ring or on a jade stone, just a dot is more than enough. Always be sure to store adhesives correctly and throw away when expired.
2. Adhesive drying too fast
• Reason for issue: Lack of air quality control, too high humidity, or applying too slowly.
• How to troubleshoot: Make sure the temperature and humidity in the lash studio is equal to what the adhesive requires. This will keep the adhesive at a consistent temperature so the adhesive doesn’t polymerize. Air quality, the right room temperature, and humidity all play important factors in how adhesives work and how well extensions bond. If the humidity is too high, the adhesive is going to cure too fast, and can affect retention if application is not fast enough.
3. Adhesive drying too slow
• Reason for issue: Lack of air quality control, too low humidity, applying too quickly, or too much adhesive.
• How to troubleshoot: Dip extension quickly and lightly – do not dip too long. If there is extra glue, simply re-dip the extension into the adhesive and drag off the extra. Moreover, isolating and placing lashes too quickly will cause extensions to not dry properly during application and cause ‘stickes’. Neighboring lashes will clump together and glue will spread where it shouldn’t. This can make the service extremely lengthy and risks the lashes being glued to one another.
4. Lashes sticking together
• Reason for issue: Improper isolation, not working in different sections of the eye, using too much glue, low humidity, slow drying adhesive, or not brushing through lashes.
• How to troubleshoot: Brush through lashes so they lie flat and straight. Make sure lashes are completely isolated. Once an extension is placed, extensions should be held in place until full drying time has passed. Additionally, work in different sections of the eye and avoid placing extensions nearby to recently placed extensions. If Client's lashes are stuck together: use a set of lash tweezers to separate any extensions stuck together. Grasp and peel the lashes horizontally apart, never pull the extension up vertically. This is done best before the adhesive is dry, but not totally cured. Any lashes stuck together will fall out together, which may result in gaps.
5. Lashes falling off
• Reason for issue: Not cleansing and/or priming thoroughly before application, poor quality adhesive, not using enough adhesive, incorrect isolation technique and/or placement, or fiddling with lashes after initial placement.
• How to troubleshoot: Lashes sometimes need to be cleaned 2-3x before they are completely cleaned as the makeup moves around the first go and is normally completely cleaned after the 2nd or 3rd go. Retention can be compromised when the bond hasn’t been made correctly onto the surface of the lash. Failing to attach correctly, will mean every time the lashes are brushed upwards, washed with cleansers and slept on, the bond will weaken. Primers help remove any remaining buildup after cleansing a client’s natural lashes and extra dry out the natural lashes, making it especially useful for naturally oily clients.
6. Adhesive keeps clumping
• Reason for issue: Too much adhesive being used, or improper isolation and placement.
• How to troubleshoot: Do not use too much adhesive, a small bead should form at the end the extension, not multiple beads. Make sure lashes are completely isolated and when extensions are placed, be sure to hold the extension for the recommended dry time before releasing.
7. Adhesive ‘not working’
• Reason for issue: incorrect adhesive for air quality, room temp. and/or humidity, or incorrect adhesive for skill level.
• How to troubleshoot: Lash adhesives perform ideally in a humidity range of 45-60%. A hygrometer is perfect for reading temperature and humidity in a lash studio so it can be controlled. Additionally, when shopping for adhesives, purchasing different adhesives for different temperature and humidity levels is ideal. Purchasing an adhesive with a curing time slow or fast enough for the Lash Artist's individual lash speed is ideal as well. The higher the humidity, the thicker the glue will be needed. Adversely, the lower the humidity, the runnier the adhesive will be needed.
8. Watery eyes
• Reason for issue: Eyepads applied ill-fitted & incorrectly, or fumes getting into client’s eye.
• How to troubleshoot: Ensure under eyepads are not applied too close to the waterline as this can tickle and cause irritation which the eyes will react to by watering. Moreover, make sure the client’s eyes are closed for the entirety of the service and use a fan or an air blower to disperse the fumes away from the client's eyes before they are opened.
Lash Retention Is Client Retention
Lash retention can be 50/50 Lash Artist and client; there are many different factors which can cause lash retention issues. Retention issues alone do not lose clients — not knowing how to handle and troubleshoot problems when they arise do. (In the event a conclusion cannot be made as to whether or not it is a professional or client error for poor lash retention, offer a complimentary 30-minute appointment and refill the lashes. Be extra keen and meticulously during this time to ensure no professional errors are made.)
Remove any residual adhesive from tweezers using our Tweezer Glue Remover.
Sanitize and disinfect with barbicide:
• 2 oz barbicide to every 32 oz cold water
• Submerge for 10 minutes
• Dry off tweezers
Store in protective case to protect delicate tips.
Made from 5A Stainless Steel.
For professional use by trained professionals only.
• Do not use for self application.
• Do not use for cluster lashes.
• Do not use for strip lashes.
Please read full terms & conditions here. By purchasing products through this site, you agree to these terms.