Colored Volume Lashes
|2 - 4||2%|
|5 - 9||5%|
|10 - 15||7%|
Diameter: 0.07 mm
Length: 8-15 mixed
Made To Impress.
Create beautiful handmade fans from 2D to 20D.
To see the full complete guide on choosing safe weights to create fans, supporting your client's natural lashes and more information, please refer to our Helpful Volume Lashes Guide.
• 100% handmade
• Made from Premium A-Class Fiber
• Lighter and softer than mink & other synthetic lashes
• Double heated for maximum curl retention
• Foil backing for easy pickup
• Offers the most natural look
Color: True Black
Techniques: Handmade Volume, Russian Volume, Mega-Volume
Skill Level: Suitable for advanced Lash Artists with volume training
Manufacturing warranty: Highclass Lashes guarantees curl retention quality for 1 year after purchase date.
• Guaranteed maximum curl retention— all lashes are double heated
• Best if used within 6 months of purchase (Due to long shelf-life and stability, lashes are safe to stock up or purchase in bulk.)
All lashes on the market are made from the same material, but not all materials are of the same quality. There are many different inferior grades and options available, which is why all brands have different qualities. All of our lashes are sourced from only the highest quality tier raw materials available on the market. (Most lashes are marketed under different and intentionally confusing names such as "Mink," "Faux Mink," "Silk," "Cashmere," "Camellia," etc. This is falsely misleading as many Lash Artists are made to actually believe that their lashes are really made from "Mink" or "Silk." However, that is simply not the case; these names simply refer to their finish and tapered ends — ie. Silk is often with a semi-matte or satin finish with ends tapered 1/3rd down from the tip & slightly thicker in appearance while Mink is often with a semi-gloss finish and ends tapered 2/3rd down from the tip & slightly thinner in appearance. Lashes actually made from Silk or Cashmere fibers would be structurally impossible. In terms of marketing, it just sounds better but does it mean that the lash is actually made from a more higher quality and superior material like the marketing would want you to believe? No. All lashes on the market are made from the same material, but not all materials are of the same quality.)
Estimated delivery time: 2-3 business days
Members: Free priority shipping on all orders over $50
Guests: Free standard shipping over $120
Orders processed Monday through Friday, excluding major holidays, within 1-2 business days.
Track Your Order
You will receive an email with tracking as soon as your package is shipped.
You can check the status of your order by:
• Going to your Order History in your account
• Using the Order Lookup in the Support Chat on the site in the bottom right corner (You can find your order number in your email)
We want you to love your Highclass Lashes products. But if you’re not completely satisfied, you are always welcome to return or exchange within 15 days for any unused or unopened products.
• Our support team can help you troubleshoot any performance issues with adhesives and liquids.
• Due to hygienic safety issues, adhesives and liquids cannot be returned.
We ask that you please contact support immediately within 72 hours of receipt for any defective products or quality concerns.
To start your return process, please click the Support Chat on the site or contact us at [email protected]
Having retention or performance issues? We're here to help.
You can also email or chat with us at any time.
Our support team can help you troubleshoot any performance issues with your adhesive, liquids, lashes and any other Highclass Lashes products.
We ask that you please review the guide above and if you need additional assistance, we can go through that list together to pinpoint the exact problem and quickly find the best solution.
Keep lashes in original packaging until use to prevent contamination.
Remove rows you plan to use with tweezers and place onto a lash holder.
Made from Premium A-Class Fibers.
For professional use by trained professionals only.
• Do not use for self application.
• Do not use for cluster lashes.
• Do not use for strip lashes.
Please read full terms & conditions here. By purchasing products through this site, you agree to these terms.
Helpful Volume Lashes Guide
• Try a C curl, 0.05 diameter, 8-15mm mixed length lash tray to start. This will give you a chance to see how you like the lashes, to complete a few sets and to know which lengths you use most.
• Read the sections below to learn about different Curls, Diameters and Lengths.
Need additional assistance or recommendations? Contact our support team in the bottom right hand corner and we would be more than happy to help!
• C curl: Classic (natural) look.
• D curl: Dramatic look.
Highclass Lashes’ recommended number of fans you can safely apply on your client’s natural lashes using these diameters. *Based on our calculations of volumetric weight (or the dimensional weight of a lash in a given space to determine true weight) to ensure the health and safety of your client's natural lashes.
• 0.03 mm: 1D - 20D fans (Clients with weak, thin lashes: 1 - 12D)*
• 0.05 mm: 1D - 8D fans (Clients with weak, thin lashes: 1 - 6D)*
• 0.07 mm: 1D - 3D fans (Clients with weak, thin lashes: 1 - 2D)*
Lash coverage and fullness differences between fans:
• 3D: light coverage (soft, natural look)
• 6D: medium coverage (thicker, dramatic look)
• 9D+: heavy coverage (popular instagram look)
• Length depends on your client's natural lashes. (Longer lengths than your client’s natural lashes can support will overload the lashes and result in premature shedding, breakage and overtime, cause traction alopecia.)
• Ideally, you will match the length of your client’s lashes and extend up to 3mm in length (maximum). You can measure your client’s lashes using any of our Volume Tweezers, which come built-in with a lash ruler.
You can start with a 8-15mm mixed length tray until you know which lengths you use most.
• L+ curl: Ideal for clients with deep set, hooded or monolid eyes.
My clients love these lashes! They’re so soft and look so beautiful on my clients. Compared to many other lashes I’ve used in the past, these are high quality. I’m never going back to the hard, plasticky lashes I used to get in the past.
Super lightweight and comfortable for my clients.
Blue, Teal Blue, Orange, Pink, Pink to White, Purple, Red, White, Yellow